Service Provider Identification
Holder: Kasnor Logistic S.L.
Registered office: c/ Arabial 123 (18003) - GRANADA
Entered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada; Presentation 1/104/1.546 Sheet: 250
Telephones: 90202125 · 958279888 · 958260793 · 918292543
sanitary register: 26.0012261/GR
These terms govern and apply to all sales made via Kasnor.com. The performance of any order implies that you have read and accepted these terms of sale. If you wish, you may print a copy of this document, in order to facilitate future reference and knowledge.
Information and Exclusions
Kasnor.com makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current. Kasnor.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may exist on the page. Kasnor.com cannot control the use people make of the information, and therefore won't be responsible for any damages, whether direct or indirect that may arise from being connected with the use of this information. Under no circumstances rights as a consumer can be affected. Kasnor.com cannot review all sites linked to this, so it is not responsible for their content. The risks arising from the consultation of the linked websites, belong to the users, who must be regulated by the terms and conditions of use of the visited web pages.
Any content or information to this website by any means will be considered non-confidential and public, so it may be distributed, stored or used by Kasnor.com and its group companies for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing and marketing of their products. Do not send to this site or from the same content or any illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, scandalous, provocative, pornographic, profane or any other information that could lead to civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this website refers.
Trademarks and logos appearing on this website are owned by third parties, both registered and unregistered and may not be used in any advertising or other publicity materials relating to the distribution of any information or content taken from this website without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
Unless special writing agreement, placing the order by the customer implies his/her agreement with these terms and sale conditions. No clause made by the customer on the terms of purchase, bills, receipts or other documents will differ from those of Kasnor.com unless it has been expressly accepted by Kasnor.com previously. The listings show prices with taxes. Orders to Ceuta or Melilla are not with VAT. On the contrary, orders to the Canary Islands are with taxes. Kasnor.com prices may vary at any time without notice.
All orders may be made in writing or by telephone. An order is not final until it is accepted by kasnor.com. Any stipulation to repeal or supplement these general conditions of sale shall be deemed accepted by the customer if no written response from the latter.
Once the desired item is selected, its price is shown in Euros and taxes included. The final price shown includes costs related to shipping. Particular orders and products that are not listed in the catalogue, would be billed at the commercial proposal price.
4. Payment Methods
You can pay your orders on the following ways:
1. Credit Card
2. Bank transfer
4. Cash on delivery (with a 5% fee)
Note: Kasnor.com do not have access to your credit card or Paypal data since personal data relating to collections are stored on Servired and / or Paypal servers. Kasnor.com platform redirects such payments through the Paypal or Servired payment gateway. That payment is made on the servers of these suppliers. Kasnor platform only knows if payment has been made properly or has been canceled, but not the numbers or passwords relating to these.
1. With the exception of a possible special agreement, products of Kasnor.com catalogue would be served at the agreed time from the day Kasnor.com receives the payment. Delivery times may be delayed, although Kasnor.com strives to respect.
2. The delivery is considered completed once the product is made available to the customer by the carrier and the consignee signs the delivery receipt. The consignee should verify the received products and expose all the complaints that may be justified.
3. If the delivered products are not in conformity with nature or the quantity specified in the delivery order, you must make your complaint within the following fourteen (14) days from the delivery.
4. Deliveries will be charged to customers, provided free shipping circumstances do not occur.
5. Orders will never be delivered in POs.
6. Delivery time is from 4 to 5 business days after finalizing your order. Working days are from Monday to Friday, and for orders placed on www.Kasnor.com before 15 hours.
If for some reason we could not meet the delivery date, we will inform you and give you the option to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid. Please note however that does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
6. Retention of title - Risks
1. Kasnor.com expressly reserves ownership of the goods until full payment of the sale price, interest, costs, etc, is completed. Accordingly, it is not considered payment, under this provision, the bills of exchange, promissory notes, checks or any other title that creates an obligation to pay until they reach a successful conclusion in the collection of such documents.
2. However, risks are transferred to the customer after the delivery of the products. The customer agrees to custody the goods and sign the insurance to cover the damage and casualties that could be caused to the products.
3. If payments are suspended, Kasnor.com may claim the goods. Amounts previously paid will be kept by Kasnor.com in concept of penalty clause.
7. Terms of payment
1. Unless otherwise stipulated, the products are paid by bank transfer, credit card or other means that could be specified by Kasnor.com.
2. Under no circumstances can payments be delayed. Customers may not withhold any amount on the amount due on time.
3. If payment is not completed, Kasnor.com is authorized without prejudice to other rights and actions to suspend delivery until full payment is completed. The amount due would be demanded immediately.
8. Termination Clause
1. Total or partial breach of any of the customers' obligations, such us failure to meet any payment or a delay in payment, may imply, first of all, the immediate payment of the amount due, the disruption of supply or the termination of all ongoing contracts.
2. The termination of contracts will occur automatically and without judicial formalities within fourteen (14) days after the payment notification, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, stating the intention to use this clause.
9. Product Returns
Returns in use of the right to cancel the purchase.
All products purchased on Kasnor.com may be returned and refunded, provided you inform us of your intention to return the product / s purchased within a maximum period of 14 working days from the date of the delivery and that meet the rest of conditions stipulated in this section.
Kasnor will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must keep the original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment should be submitted using the same protective cardboard box that has been received to protect the product. Just in case that it cannot be done with the original box with which it was delivered, the customer must return it in a protective case so that the product reaches Kasnor with maximum guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note should be included inside the package. The customer should also mark the returned products and the reason for the return.
After inspecting the article, we will contact you so as to comunicate if you have the right to get the refund. ONLY the article/s' amount will be refunded, NEVER the shipping or cash on delivery expenses.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and always within 30 days from the date you notified us the intention to withdraw. We will refund on the same credit card that was used to pay the purchase. For COD orders we will refund the amount to a bank account that should have the same holder as the person who placed the order. A discount voucher for a future purchase is always possible and will be sent to the customer by e-mail. Customer will assume the cost and risk of returning the products, as indicated above.
Not applicable the exchange or return of the products that are not received in the same condition as sent, or have been worn beyond simply opening.
It is without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by law.
Returns of defective products
In the cases you consider that at the time of delivery the product does not meet the terms of the contract, you should contact us immediately through our contact form, facilitating product data as well as the damage suffered. In some cases you will be asked to send a picture showing the damage.
Once your notification is received, we will contact you to inform how to proceed.
Please return the item using original boxes, instructions, documents and wrappings that may accompany it.
Once received the returned merchandise, we will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period if any refund or replacement will be made. The refund or replacement item will be made as soon as possible and always within 30 days from the date we send you an email confirming that the return or replacement will take place.
Just in case that the product or products cannot be replaced, the amounts paid because of any fault or defect, will be refunded in full, including delivery charges incurred to deliver the item and the costs you incurred to return it to us.
Partial returns and cancellations will result in partial refunds of the total amount paid for the entire order. Shipping and COD charges will not be refunded if the return is partial. For COD orders we will refund the amount to a bank account that should have the same holder as the person who placed the order. A discount voucher for a future purchase is always possible and will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us through our phone +44 01312026984
This excludes the rights recognized by law.
10. Product Warranty
This warranty covers the original purchaser from any failure and / or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. The consumer must inform the seller about the lack of conformity within two months after he has knowledge it.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Spanish laws. "The parties submit, at its option, to solve conflicts and renouncing to any other jurisdiction or courts”.
All notices, requests, demands and other communications to be made by the parties in connection with these Terms shall be in writing and be deemed to have been duly made when they have been handly delivered or sent by post to the other part address or e-mail it, or to any other address or e-mail each party may designate to the other.
13. Nullity and inefficacy of the clauses
If any clause in these General Conditions would be declared as fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only to that provision or the invalidated part. General Conditions will remain in everything else.